SCCM 2012 SDK provides information applicable to administrators who want to automate Configuration Manager through script and to developers adding features and extensions to base Configuration Manager functionality.
Configuration Manager SDK contains documentation and samples that are useful in developing applications that access and modify Configuration Manager data. It also provides comprehensive reference material for each Configuration Manager feature. This download contains documentation, samples, and reference material. For the latest SDK documentation and reference material, visit the Configuration Manager SDK section of MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh948960.aspx.
What's New in the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SDK :
The significant changes in the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Software Development Kit (SDK) since the System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Software Development Kit (SDK) are described in this section.
The following features are covered by this release:
• Configuration Manager Programming Fundamentals
• Configuration Manager Application Management
• Configuration Manager Application Management Extension
• Configuration Manager Collections
• Configuration Manager Console Extension
• Configuration Manager Role-Based Administration
• Configuration Manager Reference
System requirements :
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista
- Other Software:
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
Download the SDK file Via http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=29559
Everything published made a ton of sense. However, what about this?
suppose you were to create a killer headline?
I am not saying your content isn't good, but what if you added a title that makes people want more? I mean SCCM 2012 SDK Download
I cont get the question correctly here ?