This is the last post for this year and it has been really a busy year with configuration manager 2012 migration activities 😉 and some cool products from Microsoft.
To kick off the new year, I’d like to share with you data on my blog’s activity in 2013 how did blog went with posts,number of visitors and some interesting count.
I would like to thank you for reading the blogs on www.eskonr.com and supporting me in writing.
Statistics for the Year 2011
Statistics for the Year 2012
This blog was viewed about 270,000 times in 2013 ,compared to last year,its Huge.In 2013, there were 68 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 381 posts.
The busiest day of the year was January 30th with1,646 views. The most popular post that day was Hyper-v Share folders between Host and Guest Operating System.
Attractions in 2013:
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 Hyper-v Share folders between Host and Guest Operating System 3 COMMENTS October 2012
- 2 How to Fix WMI issues automatically 11 COMMENTS January 2012
- 3 SCCM report/collection for computers with Internet Explorer with different versions 32 COMMENTS April 2010
- 4 How to activate windows 8 Via command prompt ? 2 COMMENTS August 2012
- 5 Microsoft Office 2013 is available for download, languages packs,Office Customization Tool and other surprises !!!
How did they find eskonr.com?
Some visitors came searching, mostly for sccm 2012 sp1 prerequisites, sccm 2012 sp1 requirements, activate windows 8 command line, and sccm client center 2012.
The top referring sites in 2013 were:
- social.technet.microsoft.com (Microsoft TechNet Forum)
- windows-noob.com (Blog from Configmgr MVP Niall Brady with Tag line Showing You How to Do)
- facebook.com(Social Networking)
- linkedin (social networking)
- Twitter (Social networking)
Where did they come from?
That's 193 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. India & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
Thank you all and Hope you have enjoyed the technical stuff available from this Blog.Hope we do many things in the new year with configuration manager 2012 and and its connected Components.