Posted by Eswar Koneti on October 8th, 2012
Justin Gao Documented how to deploy Win 8 Using SCCM 2012 SP1 Beta as System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 beta Supports now.
In this post , Justin documented how to use System Center 2012 Configuration Manager(SCCM 2012) SP1 Beta to deployment Windows 8 .
Including these parts:
- Configuring a Distribution Point to Support PXE
- Capturing a Reference Computer
- Preparing the Site to Support Operating System Deployment
- Deploying an Operating System Image to a Bare Metal Client
- Installing the Operating System Image on a Bare Metal System
Complete post and download PDF document step by step,available here
P.S:Please use Adobe Reader X or above version to open !