The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a free tool for automating Windows and Windows Server operating system deployment, leveraging the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10. Microsoft released new build version 8443 for Microsoft Deployment Toolkit with some quality updates. This build update requires Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10, version 1607, which you can download from Microsoft Hardware Dev Center(adksetup.exe file version 10.1.14393.0).
You can download MDT build version 8443 from Microsoft Download Center.
Summary of the significant changes in this build of MDT:
- Supported configuration updates
- Support for the Windows ADK for Windows 10, version 1607.
- Support for Windows 10, version 1607, and Windows Server 2016.
- Support for Configuration Manager, version 1606.
Quality updates :
- Deployment Wizard scaling on high DPI devices
- Johan’s “uber bug” for computer replace scenario
- Multiple fixes for the Windows 10 in-place upgrade scenario
- Several fixes to Configure ADDS step
- Removed imagex/ocsetup dependencies, rely solely on DISM
- Includes the latest Configuration Manager task sequence binaries (version 1606)