Posted by Eswar Koneti on May 22nd, 2012
The tool is designed for IT Professionals to troubleshoot SCCM/CM12 Client related Issues. The Client Center for Configuration Manager provides a quick and easy overview of client settings, including running services and Agent settings in a good easy to use, user interface.
This Tool is currently an alpha Version. For testing purposes only… !
- Windows Remote Management (WinRM) must be enabled and configured on all target computers. (Run "winrm quickconfig" in a command prompt.)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (on the computer running the Tool)
- Configuration Manager 2012 Agent on the target computer (some features will also work with SCCM2007)
- Admin rights on the target computer.
- Tested on Windows7 x64 and Server 2008 R2
Please read for more information about version,download link http://sccmclictr.codeplex.com/
To install it,click on clickonce link http://sccmclictr.codeplex.com/releases/clickonce/SCCMCliCtrWPF.application?localhost
If you have any wishes or ideas, please place your comment on the Project-Page
Thanks to Roger for nice client troubleshooting tool!