The most awaiting Big event Microsoft Ignite 2015 is about to Start from Today (May 4–8, 2015 ) in Chicago, Illinois.More information about Ignite can browse via http://ignite.microsoft.com/
This blog post is quick one to list configuration manager 2012 sessions from this Big and Great Event . These sessions are picked from the Microsoft ignore session catalog.
I have now updated the webcast link for the below sessions .
1. Deploying Office 365 ProPlus Using System Center Configuration Manager By Amesh Mansukhani
2. Managing Linux Workloads in Windows Server, Microsoft System Center and Windows Azure Pack By Anurag Gupta (OSTC) and Kristopher Bash
3. Adaptiva: Successfully Deploy Windows 10 in the Enterprise Using System Center Configuration Manager by Deepak Kumar
4. How Microsoft IT Deploys Windows 10 By Robert Van Winkle
5. Managing Windows 10 with Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager By Jason Githens and Mark Florida
6. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Deployment: Top 10 Tips and Tricks By Johan Arwidmark and Mikael Nystrom
7. What’s New with OSD in System Center Configuration Manager and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit By Aaron Czechowski
8. Compliance and Patch Management for Linux and UNIX in Microsoft System Center By Russ Ernst and Thorsten Henking
9. Managing Your Datacenter with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager By Jason Githens and Kent Agerlund
10. What’s New and Upcoming with Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager By Mark Florida and Vladimir Petrosyan
11. Expert-Level Windows 10 Deployment By Johan Arwidmark and Mikael Nystrom